Welcome, one and all, to my first ever blog. I figure that now, since I'm studying in Jerusalem for half a year and travelling around for the other half, this would be the perfect way to stay in touch with my loved ones...and my brother Fred.
You'll have to forgive me if my updates are sort of sporadic, and I'm a little computer-stupid, so the formating may be a little ugly. But I'm very excited to have my own blog, hopefully as excited as you will all be to read it.
I'll start writing about what I'm up to in a few days, but to end on a high note, here's a science joke:
Two atoms are sitting in a bar. One goes to the other: "Oh my gosh, I think I just lost an electron!" The second one goes: "Are you sure?", to which the first replies: "Of course I'm sure...I'm POSITIVE!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ha ha! That's one of my favourite science jokes!!! No one ever laughts at it though... :-(
Post a Comment