Friday, July 22, 2005


This picture is as dark as the other one is light, but it's too funny not to post. My wonderful friend Alona and I went out for dinner to Il Fornelo in Harbourfront to celebrate her birthday, and took many, many pictures of us near the lake. We asked this group of guys to take a picture of us at night, and then joked around with them for a bit. Then each of the guys insisted that they take pictures of them with us, with both their cameras and ours. It took a long, long time...but it is funny. That type of thing happened to me in India, where random people would ask to have their picture taken with me. I felt like such a celebrity. But I never expected that it would happen in Toronto. Because frankly, white people aren't as much of an attraction here as they are in India. But strangly enough, it did happen here. Go figure.

No comments: