This summer I took a bartending class because my mother thought that it was important that I get an education. What, my fancy-shmancy university studies don't count?! (Okay, so a BSc right now has about as much value as toilet paper, but still). Anyway, the class has been great fun and I have learned a lot...much to the enjoyment of my family and friends, who get to try out all my experiments.
So here's a recipe for a Pina Colada, which I just made, and is now probably one of my favourite drinks:
- 3 tablespoons of crushed pineaple
- 3 tablespoons of coconut milk
- a couple ice cubes
- a shit-ton of white rum (okay, you can put 1 to 3 ounces)
Blend it all up and enjoy. Mmmmm....alcoholic goodness. There are, of course, many possible substitutions, like using Malibu Rum (so it's already coconut flavoured), or coconut syrup instead of milk, or even just making the whole drink a "virgin" by not adding any rum. But that's for wimps. So don't do that. Now go off, make yourselves a Pina Colada, and drink until you can't feel feelings anymore. Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment