Hahaha, I'm sorry, that was a joke. It's the middle of March, and winter is far from over. Which is fine by me because I love the snow! I just wish our igloo had central heating...
This is my street.
This is my scarf. They say there's no such thing as identical snowflakes, but if anyone can find two on this picture, I'll pay you $50.
This is me. No, that's not white hair, it's the snow. On my greying hair.
This is my mother
This is me again.
I went up to my mom's place for a few days to shovel the snow (because I'm the best child ever, which will undoubtedly be reflected in her will), and when I came home, I saw that my roommate got a new spice rack. Isn't this the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? I literally gasped when I saw it. Soooo pretty!
No comments:
Post a Comment