Thursday, December 04, 2008

Living proof of the 2nd law of thermodynamics

It looks like someone broke into my apartment, went to my room and completely ransacked it. They must have taken the clothes in my drawer and closet, as well as the papers from my binders and books from my desk, and thrown them all around.

Oh wait, that's just what my room looks like when I haven't cleaned it in a while. Walking in it is kind of like playing Twister by myself because I can only step in certain areas, the few parts of floor that isn't covered with books, sweaters, and (ouch!) CD jewel cases.

I would take a picture but I'm worried that it would give my mom a heart attack. Or that she'd come over, bribe Constantine the Concierge to let her in, and clean it herself. In other news, my Christmas tree is up!! And it is FABULOUS! I'll be posting pictures soon.

2 comments:

Samantha Farbman said...

I am SOOO glad I am not the only jew with a christmas tree. I LOVE them. such a guilty pleasure :)

Erin said...

hrm... someone must have broken into my room too....