So Passover is upon us, and thus far, it's been pain-free. Get it? PAIN-free? Since pain is French for bread and during Passover, we don't eat any bread? It's a play on words! Oh lordy, I make myself laugh. (Whether I make anyone else laugh is yet to be determined).Anyway, just a brief update on what's been going on in Leoraville. I'm busy working on essays which is just super-fun. Oh, and I finally watched that new BBC adaptation of Jane Eyre....I was not impressed. They took too many liberties and I felt like they lost the best parts of the book because they wanted to stress the romance. But I did recently read Ethan Frome which I love love love, and watched the movie Fido which is absurd and awesome.
And though I don't find this particularly funny, maybe some of you Canucks will. Remind me and I'll tell you about the time that I was with a rip-roaringly drunk Ron MacLean when he stole a golf-cart...it's an awesome story.
1 comment:
okay, I get it, you made me laugh too. Be blessed
Post a Comment