Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I can see why they wouldn't play sports with balls

I just found out that there's a public swimming pool in my area, right by Queen and John. But when I was googling for its hours and admission prices, I saw something else that was interesting.

Apparently the pool hosts naked swim parties on Tuesdays for an all male nudist group. The only thing that I could think of when I read that is "why swimming?" Wearing a swimsuit is so close to being naked anyway. I think that the nudists should branch out a bit with their activities. Like naked bowling. Or naked bingo.

Though apparently this groups agrees with me. They also have a naked book club.

2 comments:

Samantha Farbman said...

What's the point of an all male nudist group. Isn't the point of nudism to create a pretext to view members of the opp sex in their nudeness?
I fully support Nude bingo.

Leora said...

Sammy, you've been in Utah for too long! This group is 99% gay (which makes me wonder about the 1% guy). Get thee out of Salt Lake City!!