So I'm starting fresh! I'm getting back into the blogging world. After I vacuum. In heels. I'm trying to break in a new pair of stilettos by wearing them in the apartment, so right now I'm wearing an over-sized Gap fleece sweater, my ratty old University of Waterloo shorts, and stockings and heels. I look like I was dressed by a schizophrenic.
But here's a little teaser: I met someone with a thick Mexican accent who kept on pronouncing "difficulty" as "de-fecal-ty". You all know how I love my potty humour. Let's just say I couldn't keep a straight face.
1 comment:
you remind me of myself. well, OK there is no potty humour involved here, but it's more of a pronunciation thing. This one time I was calling this company with a product named "Depend" and I kept on saying dee-pend.. so the lady wouldn't get it.. and that frustrated me.. till I figured out it was me.. cuz to her it sounded like Deep-end :$
here is a person who prob speaks perfectly but doesn't know how to write:
"how much dose washing hand's help it just seem's that there is a large margeane for error,is it not safe to leave your house,this has got the potenchal to be catistrofic,i sure hope that man learn's by this."
Posted by: mike kowalchuk
October 7, 2009 03:37 PM
http://www.cbc.ca/national/blog/video/healtheducation/washing_your_hands.html
Post a Comment