As you'd expect, I spent a lot of time in churches.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Hola, cherub-sitas!
Hello my long neglected cherubs, here are some pictures from my very brief jaunt through Central America.
As you'd expect, I spent a lot of time in churches.
I also went to museums and historical sites, like the Palacio Nacional in Guatemala City. There were tours included in the admission price, but there were like 40 Guatemalans and me. So the tour guide would say everything to me first in English, and then translate it for the others. It was kind of like having a personal tour.
The view from my hotel room in Guatemala City. Did you know that scientists who study volcanoes are called "vulcanologist"? Doesn't that seem like something out of Star Trek?
My new friend in Antigua, Guatemala.
As you'd expect, I spent a lot of time in churches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment