Yes, this is coming from the girl who still thinks that cell phones are just a passing trend. But I've realized Facebook is not for me. I'll probably still leave my account up, and maybe even check in on it now and then. And at least one cool thing has resulted from it all: I've found a group devoted to my kindergarten class at United Synagogue Day School. And through that, a couple super-cute pictures of little Leora. Guess which one is me??

5 comments:
Comrade Leora, you should definitely wear pink ribbons in your hair more often!!! :)
Why thank you Comrade Lille, I think it was a good look for me. That's one big-ass ribbon, eh? Takes up half my head. And I have a big head. (To fit my big mouth).
I am greatly saddened that you do not appreciate the wonderful Facebook community. I will Poke you everyday until you return to us.
I kind of hear you on the Facebook thing. Mostly I check it when my email informs me there's some kind of activity going on that my lazy ass will miss if I don't go log in. Like some old high school friend friending me or someone throwing an I Love the 90's party.
Have I mentioned that I love you for linking to peekvid.com? Finally I can watch Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants! No, I'm not being facetious.
Lyds, face it. It's not a social revolution, it doesn't break down the social and educational barriers of our stratified society. It's a frigging website. And it's not even nearly as influential as Wikipedia (which I checked yesterday and under the Germ Theory of Disease, the first line was "Brian sucks dick". I laughed, because I'm cool like that.)
And Hannah, how much would I LOVE to go to an I Love the 90s party?! I loved the 90s! Frankly, I still dress like it's the 90s. I'm going to be one of those sad, pathetic people who insists on listening to the Oldies stations when I'm driving in my mini-van, right? And yes, Peekvid is awesome. I don't even watch Grey's Anatomy, etc. on TV anymore, I just wait till it's online.
Post a Comment