"Leora gets..." I complain about the warm weather, and a few days later, it starts to snow. Who knew that I was so powerful?In other news, I think I'm going crazy. I've noticed that when I read really difficult articles, I have to read them aloud in my head. That's normal(ish), no cause for alarm. Except when I do it, I have a thick Scottish accent. It's me talking, except for some reason I'm Scottish. Perhaps this is one of my multiple personalitie
s who is deeply interested in epistemology. (Which could be a whole other blog topic, how I can't say that word without giggling. Episstemology. Hehehe.)
ETA: A picture of me with really bad hair in Scotland and the news that I found this Hindi movie that I've wanted to see for ages. I came out of India with two things: a severely compromised liver and an intense love of Bollywood movies. So you can imagine how happy I was to find Salman Khan in Lucky: No Time for Love on youtube. I can't wait to watch it!
3 comments:
Email me your number, I don't even know that I have a current one for you - I want to hear about your housing ventures. I totally would love to have a basement apartment - If I can find one, I am so into that - or a mother in law. Give me your digits, let catch up - email them to me - my computer crashed, i don't have your email anymore :(
I wish a couple of the voices in my head were Scottish. Unfortunately they are all Japanese. Also, I wish I spoke Japanese.
I think it's for the best that you can't understand the voices. That way, it's easier to avoid them when they start telling you to burn down the school. Not that I know this from my own personal experience, of course...
Post a Comment