So let's say that you're in the women's locker room at the gym, just about to leave, when you start having a conversation with an older woman beside you. The woman unwraps her towel and stands there, buck naked, in her (decades ago) birth day suit. What do you do?
A) Desperately look anywhere else, and when you must face her, you gaze deeply into her eyes, so as not to see any other part of her anatomy
B) Point to her chest and shout, as loud as you possibly can, "Boobies! Everyone, come look at the boobies!"
C) Take it as a sign that you should stop going to the gym. Ever. And possibly that you should stop talking to people. Ever.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
If it was you I would choose B. But instead I would run the hell out of there as fast as I can.
This is why men don't talk in the bathroom or gym.
And don't label posts "nudity edition" without nude pics (but not of old women) of young women (you?). I'm disappointed!
Well thank you, Anonymous. And you’ve given me the opportunity to clarify something in my original post. I didn’t want to seem ageist; it made no difference that the woman was older. I just think that nudity in front of complete strangers is a little uncomfortable. Unless said nude person is my amazingly hot boss Rennie. In which it’s still uncomfortable, but in an entirely different manner...
Well, I'd do A to get through the awkward situation, while thinking about C. Then I'd make a T-shirt out of B and make sure I wear it during our next encounter.
Dude, you go to the gym? That is so ambitious. I like to think of my walk to school as my gym..
Haha, Erin, that's a great idea. But I'm not the one who needs to wear a t-shirt, so maybe I'll give it to her.
And Lyds, as I made clear in the title, this was a totally hypothetical situation. It wasn't me...it was a "friend"...who made up this totally hypothetical situation...
Post a Comment