Saturday, June 09, 2007

Because I'm too lazy to write a real blog entry...


I get a ridiculous amount of enjoyment out of overexposed pictures because it looks like I don't have a nose in them. I could change the title of my blog to "The Wandering Episcopalian" and no one would be the wiser.

One of my favourite things in life are Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy. That's because they're just plain fabulous: "Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: 'mankind'. Basically, it's made up of two separate words - 'mank' and 'ind'. What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind."

4 comments:

Avi said...

You look hot in that picture!

Leora said...

Thanks! That's because I have no nose.

Anonymous said...

Dude, in Canada we totally say "Anglican" and not "Episcopalian". That or Church of England, y'all.

Leora said...

FIRST of all, Episcopalian is just an awesome word, much like epistemology, especially because in both I like to stress the sound "piss". Hehehe.

SECOND of all, it wouldn't sound even nearly as funny if I said "The Wandering Church of Englander".

And finally, third of all, I totally didn't know that Episcopalians and Anglicans were the same denomination. But I thought I'd hide my ignorance way down here in the "third of all". We can't all be Religious Studies know-it-alls...