Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fruit-tastic

I have an awesome blog post coming up -- it will make you laugh, it will make you cry, it may even make you get up and dance a little Irish jig -- but in the meantime, so that you don't have to keep on seeing Paris Hilton's face, here is a picture post. Everyone loves exotic fruit. (Except probably for ethnocentric gay-bashers.)

The Produce Muppets!


I love babies, and I love eggplant, so just guess how I feel about baby-eggplant.


Clockwise from the left: fresh dates, a pomegranate, a sabra and fresh olives, all in honour of Sukkot. But really, I'd celebrate Secretary's Day if it meant I could buy exotic fruit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

was that sabra anything like the magnificent sabra-harvest we use to collect from our neighbours across the way?

Leora said...

Not quite as good, but at least I didn't have the guilt of stealing it from our poor Palestinian neighbours. First we stole their land, then we stole their fruit. But added benefit--no thorns!