Okay, you all need to start watching Beauty and the Geek. Like, now. Because you're depriving yourself of treasures like this:Scene - A Geek is helping his partner, a Beauty, study for an anatomy challenge by wearing a skin-tight spandex jumpsuit with pictures of the internal organs.
Beauty: Okay, which one of these is the liver? Is it this, or is it the one over here?
Geek: I don't know, it could be either one.
Beauty: You don't know? You should know this stuff, you're supposed to be smart!
Geek: This is Biology, and I'm more of a Physical Sciences kind of a guy.
Beauty: But this is your body....that's physical, right?
Pause
Geek: Okay, good point.
That was totally paraphrased because stupid Youtube removed all the wonderful BATG clips. But ohmygosh, isn't that the funniest thing EVER? I nearly split a gut when I saw it.
I usually hate reality tv but this is such a kind-hearted and clever show that I can't help but love it. Plus, there are lots of puns...the host said that the Beauties needed to study to bone up on anatomy. Hahaha, so punny! Don't worry though, this is the only show I'll pimp on my blog. Oh, and Lost. And maybe occasionally Star Trek and Sports Night...
In other news, I went apple picking. And I got a hair-cut. Can you handle the excitement?!
3 comments:
Wow... your life is more interesting than mine - in fact, I am not being sarcastic :)
apple picking? woot! how very new england chique of you! did you make PIE? fed-ex me a pie, leora!
Who do I look like, Martha fucking Stewart? I didn't make a pie, I just ate apples. Lots and lots of apples. $15 worth of apples.
Post a Comment