skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, April 29, 2005
The next three pictures are a record of my visit to Nepal. Yup, all 15 minutes of it. (Frigging Commies!!) This is the first picture when I leave India, looking forward to a week-long visit. As you'll soon see, that plan didn't exactly work out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(29)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(65)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(4)
►
2006
(47)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(14)
▼
2005
(267)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(14)
▼
April
(17)
You're looking swell, Dalai. I can tell, Dalai. (M...
Damn to my lack of photography skill! The ride fro...
On a number of occasions during my illness I thoug...
Hep is hip (hey, Pamela Anderson have yet another ...
Nice ass. What?! That's what they call them in t...
I love fog. It's so creepy.
The stunning mountains near Manali. By that time I...
The next three pictures are a record of my visit t...
Hello, Nepal!
And back again to India! I think that I could giv...
Larry the Lizard, with whom I shared a hotel room ...
Water buffalos chilling in the Ganges. I have to s...
Scene of the men bathing in the Ganges River in Va...
To show myself as needy and neurotic...
Have to haul ass back from Nepal (because I'm on t...
Wandering Jew going to Kathmandu
Bossy but saucy Israelis in Varanasi
►
March
(50)
►
February
(62)
►
January
(64)
►
2004
(135)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(101)
►
October
(2)
Labels
Travelling
(104)
nerd-a-rific
(50)
Are you there G-d it's me Leora
(40)
Canadian life
(34)
School
(29)
Yerushalaim
(27)
culture
(27)
Mommy Dearest
(20)
fantastic Fred
(20)
BFFs
(18)
Think I'm going to die
(18)
money money money
(18)
Profs
(12)
I'm so cool
(11)
drunkity drunk drunk
(6)
Little Leora
(5)
Fucking Commies
(4)
Grr
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment