
Aaah, back in my wonderful, beautiful and clean Toronto with my wonderful, beautiful and occasionally clean family and friends. This was taken on our Passover seder where we celebrated the Jews' exodus from Egypt (and my exodus from India). This picture shows my mother (she's wearing the red shirt, an appropriate colour for a frigging Commie) strangling my friend Sophie. We try to keep things interesting at our seders and one of our favourite traditions is to act out the Ten Plagues. This picture shows the final plague, the death of the first born, and unfortunately for her, Sophie is an eldest child. I had said in the beginning that I could probably sub in for all ten plagues, because that's what I brought back with me from India. All in all, we had a wonderful, matza-filled time. Despite the fact that my medication forbids me from consuming alcohol, and I had to have four cups of grape juice instead of wine. My brother Fred had to stay in Rochester for the seder so he wasn't on hand to laugh at my choice of drink.
No comments:
Post a Comment