Thursday, July 05, 2007

Footloose and idea-free


A few things you can learn from looking at this picture of my foot: (mine is the one on the right, for those of you who care about such things)

1. I'm too cheap to get a professional pedicure and too lazy to do my nails myself.

2. I should really start putting sunscreen on my feet, though this flip-flop tan is oh-so-sexy.

3. I'm really scraping the bottom of the barrel for blog post topics. Maybe I should go back to stalking Patrick Stewart.

4 comments:

Erin said...

ooooh, so who's foot is next to yours, hmmm?
showing your feet on the interweb... scandalous! ;-)

Leora said...

Nothing exciting. It's just my friend Alona. And I doubt any of my blog readers are foot-fetishists, at least not for my feet!

Anonymous said...

Did you know that Foot Fetishes are the most common kind of fetished. There are even people who "get off" on ugly feet. Reference is that great academic Sue Johanson (of Sex with Sue)

Leora said...

Whenever I hear about foot fetishists (which is surprisingly often), I think about that Sex and the City episode where Charlotte's shoe salesman gives her significant discounts on designer shoes so that he can see them on her. I got to find me one of those men.