Friday, May 23, 2008

Picture post - when I'm too lazy to write

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love my apartment and living downtown. The other day I was walking along Queens Quay to my pilates class, and I saw three swans gliding along the water. They were so beautiful that I had to stop for a few minutes and just watch them. I rarely have my camera with me, so I can't record these experiences, but here are some pictures of my neighbourhood (eeeks!) so that you can all be suitably jealous.

The CN Tower.

Look at the bits of plaster that patch it up. I dont mean to sound like Chicken Little, but I would be too paranoid to play on the mini-golf course at its base.

But I kind of like it, in all its phallic glory.


I don't know what's up with the American flag. Contrary to popular belief, Canada is not the 51st state.

The Rogers Centre, location of Toronto Blue Jays baseball games and Cher concerts. I'm not even going to mention our football team.


No comments: