Thursday, September 11, 2008

A few things of note in this picture

1. I love flip-flops, but by the end of the summer, I have to deal with a very visible and embarassing tan line. That's what happens when you have pasty white skin. But it could be worse: instead of flip-flops, I could be wearing gladiator sandals.

2. My nail polish is Blue My Mind by OPI. I love the punny title and I love the colour. But now I can't wear red polish on my fingers or I'll look too much like the American flag, with the red (fingers), white (pasty skin) and blue (toes).

3. The best part about being vegetarian? Not getting Listeriosis from contaminated meat. The second best part? Buying cheap non-leather shoes, and instead of being embarassed, feel morally superior. $10 from Payless, baby!

4. Yes summer's over, and I should really be wearing closed-toed shoes, but I love sandals so much that I want to wear them until there's a layer of snow on the ground. But would that make me seem like a hippie?

No comments: