So I've decided to amend my three stages of autumn weather, and add one more.
Autumn stage 4: Accept that summer's over. But even if your ears are turning bright red from the cold, refuse to wear a hat or ear-muffs, except maybe a beret, which is really a facsimile of a hat, and doesn't even really cover your ears, and looks so "Paris vacation souvenir", but Canada is a bilingual country, and if I want to wear a beret (and eat baguettes and cheese), then I'm going to do it! Also don't wear gloves or mittens. If your jacket has pockets, keep your hands stuffed in them whenever outside. If not, resign yourself to having to lather on thick cream on your dry and chapped hands each night.
Here are some old pictures from my roof that I took when the weather was warmer, AKA last month.



No comments:
Post a Comment