Friday, February 27, 2009

Lame and Lent

Aaah, for the last 30 minutes, I've been racking my brain for a good blog post, but everything that I've thought up has been lame. My messy apartment? Lame. My recent cooking experiments? Lame. How I googled to find out that it's "racking my brain" and not "wracking my brain"? Super-lame.

And then I was going to post about what I want to give up for Lent, but thought that it would make me seem to Christiany, especially considering my last post. But whatev, just because I'm not Catholic doesn't mean that Lent isn't fun. Here are the options:

1. Swearing

2. Gossiping

3. Smoking

Of course my choice would be option 3, because I don't smoke, so it would be easy to abstain from doing it for the next forty days. I could also give up recreational internet use, but then I wouldn't be able to blog, and would be leaving you, my little cherubs, utterly bereft. I obviously have to give this more thought.

2 comments:

Erin said...

*sniff* please don't give me up for Lent, Leora *sniff*

UnknownSoul said...

so did you decide what to give up yet?