Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Speaking of my roommate...

She just got a new CD of Christian worship music, which she's playing all the time. And I kind of love it. So much so that I'm thinking of making myself a copy. Is that bad?
And related to that, I don't know if the banner in this picture is gramatically correct. Shouldn't it be "How can I improve my relationship WITH Jesus Christ?" Because he'd be reciprocating, right? I hate unequal relationships.

2 comments:

Erin said...

That is a little weird. Maybe they don't want to seem clingy. I think on the most part, Jesus is more interested in laying down some Street Fighter with these guys http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/08/04/

(btw... there's a t-shirt with the last line of that comic that I sooooo want)

Leora said...

Excellent point, Erin! But as I've been told before, Jesus loves all of us, even blasphemous Jews who are going to go to hell. So I don't think we need to be so self-conscious.