When something bad is reported in the news, I, like others Of My Kind, check to see if the person responsible is Jewish. I figure we have a bad enough rep as it is, so I'm interested in those who try to make it worse.
Particularly since Jews commit such "Jewish" crimes, basically perpetuating all the negative stereotypes. For example -- for the most part, when I read a story about a double murder/suicide, a Jew is not involved. But embezzling from charities, schools and that cute little Kevin Bacon who I'll love forever because he was in Footloose? Jewish crime. From Marx to Michael Milken, the bad things that Jews do are because of money.
So when I read about the controversy of Ashley Madison ads being shown during the Super Bowl, I was not surprised that the CEO is a Jew-boy. Ashley Madison, for those of you who don't know, is a Toronto-based online website for married people looking for discrete affairs. Perhaps I'm wrong, and the CEO isn't doing it for the money. He could be an idealistic adulterer. But yet again, when I read about something illegal/unethical, a Jew was responsible.
So the way that I see it, we, the Jewish people, have two options. We can either live perfectly moral and righteous lives, be a light unto other nations, yada yada yada. Or...and this is the more realistic choice...we just start committing more violent crimes, so that we're not only known for our money-stealing tendencies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment