
I'm not eating chametz or kitniyot, but I like to have a little starch with my ratatouille, so I've made quinoa. As I was eating lunch today, I remembered that David Lynch, the scariest frigging director in the world, has a bonus feature on the DVD for Inland Empire, where he makes quinoa like he has his own cooking show.
It's so freaky. This is the man behind Twin Peaks, Mulholland Drive, the Elephant Man, etc. He's twisted, and literally scares the crap out of me. Hence the cognitive dissonance of seeing him cook quinoa, looking totally normal and boring.
You know what would be similarly disconcerting? Making a ham sandwich with matzah. That would be awesome.
1 comment:
KILL FOR QUINOA - that is freaky. I had nightmares about Twin Peaks for years. I understand that quinoa is a complete protein. Do you think that it is made of very small, furry creatures from Star Trek? David Lynch, quinoa, complete protein - it is all starting to make sense now.
Post a Comment