Sorry for not posting in a while, my little cherubs, but I didn't have anything interesting to write about. Star Trek was amazing, and I was tempted to write a post about how much I hate Data and therefore Spock, because the characters seem so similar, but in the movie, I adored Spock and that made me think that it's just Data I dislike and Brent Spiner's smarmy portrayal of him...but then I realized that such a post, while entertaining to me, wouldn't necessarily appeal to my plebian (and by that, I mean non-Star Trek loving AKA cool) audience.
So I put off writing, hoping that like Saul on the road to Damascus, I'd have an epiphany, and that G-d himself would tell me what to post. But sadly, that has yet to happen. So instead, you guys waited weeks for this:
What's up with Flo Rida song Sugar? Why is it sampling Blue (Da Ba Dee), a song that was so annoying and infectious that I finally got it out of my head after 10 years of trying, only to hear it sampled and getting stuck again for another 10 years? Though it does bring back memories of high school parties, no Flo Rida. Just...no. And although your name is clever (you're from Florida!) I'd prefer you stick to sampling New Wave songs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love Data... though, deep down inside I do know he's just Next Gen's Spock :'(
Haha, yeah, I remember when we went to see Star Trek Nemesis together, and you walked out all depressed while I was happy. Aaaah, Data.
Post a Comment