skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, November 09, 2004
Hanna and Marianne on the "stairs" that we climbed down and then up inside the Red Pyramid. Looks like there's enough light in the picture, but in reality, some parts were pitch dark and we couldn't see where we were walking. Fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(29)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(65)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(4)
►
2006
(47)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(14)
►
2005
(267)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(62)
►
January
(64)
▼
2004
(135)
►
December
(32)
▼
November
(101)
Lynch free weekend in Ramallah and other West Bank...
Christina Aguilera is not the only one who can get...
Us in the Beddouin Jeep. On the left is our taxi ...
Lawrence of Arabia. No, not the real one. And no...
Wadi Rum, with its soaring mountains and stretches...
Crazy Hanna. Isn't she afraid of falling?
My mom was Petra-fied!
Me, me, me! By the Treasury!
Hanna on the climb down from the Monastery. It's ...
My new Bedouin friend. He wrote a song about me! I...
Hanna jamming on the ud with our Bedouin friends. ...
If you're crazy enough to climb 800 stairs, in a h...
The Urn Tomb
This is a picture of Hanna's shadow. I feel so ho...
This was the view from the four star restaurant wh...
Columns on the Collonaded Street, with the Royal T...
Beautiful Siq
Hanna's website
Hanna in front of al-Khazneh, the Treasury, made f...
Obelisk Tomb
Me in the Siq, the long canyon. I was trying to be...
Hanna in one of the rock carvings. Great picture....
Beautiful, beautiful Petra
Me in our hostel...luckily, the creepy owner wasn'...
A Very Rare Achievement
I've been adore'in Jordan!
Happy anniversary to Alona and Oren!
Nathalie Portman Update
Jordan this weekend!
Dome of the Rock
Jess and I were feeling religious, so we made our...
Me with my sexy face on.
Me, Jess and Lydia at a nargilla (or hooka, or has...
A night out on Ben Yehuda. From left: Sam, Silje, ...
Our wonderful Norwegian former roommates, Silje (p...
There was a bombing beside my grocery store in Fre...
Another one of Samantha's photographs from the Fre...
Mea Shearim warning sign. Don't mess with them.
Words cannot explain how much I love this picture....
Us getting all religious for our trip to Mea Shear...
My future husband? Maybe not.
The Indecent Proposal
Flowers by our dorm complex.
Our dorms in Hebrew University. They are so beaut...
Me and Jess
Us chilling in our apartment. Clockwise, it's our...
Since we were posing for pictures, Jess suggested ...
Me and Jess on Halloween. She was a Greek goddess...
Lydia, me, Jessica, our "Turkish Delight" Mustafa ...
A few random notes before the weekend...
Yasser Arafat died this morning
Quick science joke
The incomparably lovely Antarctica. One of my mai...
The mystical city of Tzfat in northern Israel. I'...
Planning for a weekend trip
Charlie's Lab Angels: Me with Brigid and Lucia. I ...
Sita, Val and I doing the "Safety Dance" on my las...
My slides, stained for ATF2 in a prenatal mouse k...
Bill Nye, the Science Guy. I love him. Tall, Jew...
Me and Lucia in the lab, wondering what would happ...
Playing with dry ice, ice, baby.
Xiao and I pumping up in the lab
The very talented and very beautiful Sophie Milm...
Nathalie Portman, fellow Hebrew University student.
Celebrity in our midsts
Back home in Jerusalem
The Nile at sunset. No, I didn't see any floating ...
Rami getting a taxi near Tahrir Square, by the Egy...
The mummy of Ramses II, which is currently displa...
Hanna and me outside the Egyptian Museum. They di...
The Sphinx in Giza. At this point, Hanna's camera...
The three of us on the Red Pyramid. See a speck of...
Hanna, Me and Marianne on our camels in Giza. You ...
Hanna and Marianne on the "stairs" that we climbe...
Giza. One of about a kagillion pictures that we a...
They don't have these in Canada.
Marianne by the Bent Pyramid. She was probably th...
Hanna by the Bent Pyramid. I don't have a digital...
Walking like an Egyptian in Cairo
Me petting the owner of our hostel's dog. His nam...
I was lucky enough to see a nice, big octopus duri...
My other near-death situation in Sinai. The very b...
Hanna's picture of driving away from her first div...
One of the dive sites that Hanna went to.
Yes, it really was this beautiful. Some say that ...
Hanna's a really experienced diver, and she had lo...
And life goes on
Dahab in the morning
Me and Hanna in a beach-front restaurant on our fi...
Dahab. Heaven on earth.
Gorgeous Crusader-era castle on Pharoh's Island th...
Skeezy Bedouin "taxi" driver. I love a man secure...
Bombs in Sinai
Hanna, Marianne and I are welcomed into Egypt!
Israelis crossing over at the Taba-Eilat border. ...
Wandering in Sinai...
It takes a lot for us to look this good.
Me and Samantha. Chilling.
Our kitchen...in an unusually clean state. I gues...
Jess, Samantha, Me and Silje. Probably the most u...
Some general background information...
►
October
(2)
Labels
Travelling
(104)
nerd-a-rific
(50)
Are you there G-d it's me Leora
(40)
Canadian life
(34)
School
(29)
Yerushalaim
(27)
culture
(27)
Mommy Dearest
(20)
fantastic Fred
(20)
BFFs
(18)
Think I'm going to die
(18)
money money money
(18)
Profs
(12)
I'm so cool
(11)
drunkity drunk drunk
(6)
Little Leora
(5)
Fucking Commies
(4)
Grr
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment