In case you, my loyal readers, haven't noticed, I've been slacking a little bit in my blog updates. To be more precise, I haven't written anything for more than a month. But I'm going to make up for that now and post a shitload of stuff! I can't promise you that it'll be remotely interesting, thought-provoking or even coherent, but I do promise that it will be chock full of the narcissistic ramblings and bitchy rants that you all know and...tolerate.
I've had a crazy past few months and have been awful at staying in touch with people who I really care about so I didn't think that it would be appropriate to update the blog. But screw it, I'm updating the blog and I'll try to send off some e-mails in the next week also.
You may notice that now there is now the option of leaving comments. I always had that feature disabled before because when I would look at other blogs and have no one respond to their posts, I felt sad. But whatev, I'm secure enough to tolerate no comments, or worse yet, my brother Fred's comments. So enjoy these updates and I will try to write more in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment