Saturday, September 24, 2005


I know that I've published this picture before but I just love it so much that I need to share it again. It's actually the wallpaper on my computer. This is me with Samantha and Lydia, my utterly fantastic Hebrew University roommates, in front of the Western Wall in Jerusalem. I miss Sam and Lydia, I miss the Western Wall and I miss Jerusalem. I look at the calendar now and think: "This time last year I was in (blank) with (blank)" and feel sad. Actually, last year I think I was in Egypt with Hanna and Marianne dodging bombs. Aaaah, memories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LEORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are mean to my little heart if you do not finally show me signs of life. i miss you and i want to miss me too, even if you miss Lydia, Sam, Jerusalem and the Kotel far more. please make some space for me? please! i like science! i am actually reading one of Dr. Shroeder's books now. it makes me so hot.
please make me : ) and write to me...

Leora said...

Jess!!! Of course I miss you!! You were one of the people that I was thinking of when I said that I felt badly for not staying in good touch with my wonderful friends. Israel seems so long ago now, eh?

But I have been missing and thinking of you. I just bought white shoes and a $5 bottle of vodka! Aren't you proud? And great to hear that you're enjoying science, even without my corny jokes...but who doesn't get hot reading Dr. Shroeder's books? I will send you an e-mail this week, honestly.

I hope you're eating your chatsilim. ;)