Saturday, September 24, 2005

My professor's nipples

I don't know what to think about one of my Bio classes this semester. It’s a good course, I enjoy the material that is being covered, and the professor is cool…except for one thing. He has both of his nipples pierced and I find it really distracting. Actually, I don’t even know if they’re pierced or just strangely hard, but they protrude out of his shirt and I can’t stop staring at them! I think he’s even caught me looking at them a few times.

The majority of the Biology professors are pretty much asexual (the ones with kids actually reproduce by dividing in two, like amoebas), so this guy is a bit of an anomaly. I probably won’t ever find out whether he has nipple rings or not because chances are that I won’t ever see him without a shirt (I have one too many X-chromosomes to seduce him) and I don’t believe that Ms. Manners would think that it’s polite to ask about someone else’s nipples. So I’ll just have to continue to wonder and try not to make my staring too obvious.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leora said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leora said...

Thanks Sana, for the mental image. Thanks a lot. I think some payback is in order now. I'm going to make a fantastic dinner that will fill up the whole apartment with its succulent aroma, and won't offer you any of it at all. Actually, not making you eat my cooking really isn't that much of a punishment...

Anonymous said...

ewwwwww!

Dr. T's blinking was HORRIBLE!!! I couldn't even look at him. I would start to blink slower just to compensate for his rapid blinking, and then my eyes would start to dry out, then I'd start to tear up to compensate for the dry eyes... ug.. it was a mess. And his class was soooo boring on top of that! Ahh, memories.

You wouldn't want to sit next to me right now in class right now I tell ya... I'm sooo sick. Coughing, hacking, sniffing... and I know how you are about sick people in class ;-). I'm a right disgusting mess... but I'm getting better.

*sigh* wish I was back in school rather than going to work and trying to put together grad apps. Bio's definitely more fun with Leora around!

Leora said...

Ohhhh, Erin, you're showing signs of life again! I've been waiting by my computer for an e-mail from you. Waiting in vain! I didn't go to class because I was afraid that one would come when I was away. I didn't even take a shower in case it came then. So it's been about a week now, I still didn't hear back from you, and in that time I've gotten sweatier, stickier and stinkier. My roommate has moved out to get away from the stench. And it's all your fault. So e-mail me, damn it!

P.S. Feel better! :)

Leora said...

Sorry guys, but I've decided to delete the previous comments. I had a stab of conscience (didn't know I even had one of those anymore! Maybe if I read some more Ayn Rand it would quiet down again) and decided that although the comments were funny, they weren't super-nice. (An apt description of me, actually).

Yom Kippur is coming up, the holiest day for Jews, and we believe that G-d decides our fates for the year then. So frankly, I decided to remove the bitchy comments because I don't want to go to hell. Not that Jews really believe in Hell (although I think that it would bear a striking resemblance to my CS class), but I don't want to risk it.

Anonymous said...

Worse things tthan Hell can happen when you comment about your profs (nipples or wazzits)- you might not go to graduate school