Monday, December 19, 2005

Everything that my blog lacks...

Apparently, the cardinal rule of random drunken hook-ups is that one should never stay the night. So all this time, I've been commiting a major fucking-faux-pas, and no one has ever bothered to tell me. Luckily, I've just stumbled upon this great blog c'est what and it has lots of useful information like that.

Seriously though, Paige, who is a student at Western, is an uncommonly pretty girl, a fantastic writer, and most importantly, she lives a really interesting life! It makes me realize just how boring I am in comparison, and now I want to sleep with someone whose name I do not know. And if anyone else feels the same way, and also wants a random drunken hook-up, then my brother Fred is always ready, willing, and perhaps even able.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That world actually exists? I thought it was just something you read about in dime store novels....

oops, wait a minute... now I remember, I had a roommate just like her at LU... you know that kind of roommate? The roommate that tries to have a quickie with her bf-of-the-half-hour even though you just went down to the caf to get some chicken fingers and said that you'd be back in ten minutes????

*squashes suppressed memory back down into its little bottle*

Anonymous said...

Dude, you don't have an interesting life? What?! Do I need to remind you about your many Israeli boyfriends? About how many times we (your chaste roommates) had to drive them off just so you could get some studying done? Seriously, Leora, I didn't think that you'd forget about all the broken hearts you left behind overseas so quickly..

Leora said...

"Boyfriend-of-the-half-hour", haha, that's awesome, Erin! I'd watch movies like Animal House and Van Wilder and Old School and they just didn't seem that realistic. But then I read Paige's blog, and that's what school is like for her! Craziness.

Oh and Lyds, you're right, I have forgotten about all the hearts that I stole in Israel! It's a good thing that we had our apartment love-nest/laundry-room/porch/smoking-area/storage-closet for all my indecent encounters! But really, I was just saving myself for the bonanza of beautiful men that I met in India. Yum.