Wednesday, December 21, 2005


This is a picture of me and David, but I just have to post a story about my brother Fred because it is hil-fucking-arious.

I was telling him something and asked him not to tell anyone, so he goes: "Oh, you mean we should keep it on the DL. That's what we young people call it these days, when we have a secret, we keep it on the down-low". I was so impressed that Fred knew that, because he doesn't usually know slang, and then was even more surprised when he said that he heard it from Kanye West. My brother's version of contemporary music is Mozart, so I asked him how he knew about West, a gangsta-rapper. He goes: "Oh yeah, I've only heard about him because they were talking about him on Fox News." Hmm, that's more like the Fred that I know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! :)
We're so cute.

And no! I don't want it all about me. That would make you want to post other pictures and half of our pictures have me blinking like a spaz.
*Note to the rest of the world. I have a huge tendency to blink all the time. Thank God digital cameras don't use film.*


I think that one is one of our best pictures :)

Leora said...

Yes, David, yes we are. Especially me.

And BHH, thanks for your kind words! I checked out your blog and thoroughly enjoyed it. :)