Monday, March 06, 2006

Have you seen this woman?


This is an actual photo of the FedBus manager, or as I call her, the Evil Bitch from Hell. Last Friday I went to catch the bus to Toronto which is supposed to leave at 2:30 but instead left five entire minutes early. I had a ticket, and the bus wasn't full, but it still left early. When I went to complain and get a refund, the Evil Bitch From Hell started blaming me for missing the bus. More students started coming in and finally she consented to give us an exchange but I still don't have my money back. This wasn't the first time that I've had the pleasure of dealing with her, and each time is worse than the last. At least this time I didn't cry.

When I lived in Jerusalem my roommates would often complain about how Israelis have no concept of customer-service skills. While I agree that they can be tougher and less agreeable than Canadians, I think that customer service all boils down to one thing: "niceness". Most people, regardless of nationality, are nice, but every so often, there is an Evil Bitch From Hell who decides that it would be fun to be cruel. I'm meeting with her boss tomorrow to complain and to hopefully get a refund. If my sob story doesn't melt her heart, I may have to tell her that I saw the Evil Bitch From Hell drinking the blood of Christian babies. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so funny.
i miss you.
its nice to see you with your boy. so cute.
much love
lets talk
jessica

Leora said...

You are not only sweet and beautiful, but you're also FUNNY!! Sheesh, one comment and I'm never going live it down. But you know that I love your corny puns--I'd laugh until I'd snort! You're easily as funny as Lyds and Sammy. You're just not narcissistic enough to have your own blog/website. Get to it!

I'm definitely going to take you up on that offer of "cheapest person" certificate. I'll even frame it! But since I'm probably too cheap to buy a new frame, I'll use the one for my BSc degree.

Leora said...

Just in case anyone cares--I had my meeting today with the Evil Bitch From Hell's boss, and it went splendidly. She was sympathetic and kind...but unfortunately, she wanted to talk to the Evil Bitch From Hell before she giving me a refund. Here's hoping I get my $9 back!

Oh, and here's a link that David sent me about engineers and their personalities. For the most part it's accurate (and funny and well written) but there are a couple things that seem off: first of all, David is a wonderful boyfriend, and I'm sure that other engineers are as well. Second of all, he is not cheap! Oh, but if he were, then he'd be perfect...*tear* (Okay, that's not true. If he were a hybrid of David and Patrick Stewart, THEN he'd be perfect)

http://www.se.fh-heilbronn.de/SE/Studium/EngineerIdentTest.html#SocialSkills