No, no, I definitely got in...I'm just in shock. Oh my G-d.
But thanks, lady! And special treat to have my world-travelling friend comment while she's on the road. I expect to see lots of pictures of our Turkish Delight!
Thanks Lyds, for everything. You were my grad school guru!!
And thanks to you also, Erin. U of T was definitely my first choice, but I didn't think that I'd get in (because I know too many people who got rejected from U of T but got into Berkley, Harvard, etc.) so I applied to a whole bunch of other places as back-up. Spent about $1000 altogether (GRE, application fees, mailing costs) so now I'm poor...but happy. Yay!!
Thank you, Mr. Geoff! And yes, the fact that the University of Toronto is located in Toronto is a major factor in my decission to go there. (Well, that and the fact that the ivy-covered buildings are gorgeous).
My baby is coming back to TO. When I said that she was welcome at home she yelped: "Kill me now!". I pondered whether she was excited about coming home.
Just scanned back to this posting and enjoyed your excitement. You will work hard (very hard) and do well and (G-d wiling) we will all look forward to your blog posting "I think that I just got out of U of T, successfully"
13 comments:
so did they like send you a letter that said - you may have just gotten into the u of t? acceptance letters are so very hazy.
CONGRATS SMARTIE!
p.s. i saw mustafa tonight.
so did they like send you a letter that said - you may have just gotten into the u of t? acceptance letters are so very hazy.
CONGRATS SMARTIE!
p.s. i saw mustafa tonight.
No, no, I definitely got in...I'm just in shock. Oh my G-d.
But thanks, lady! And special treat to have my world-travelling friend comment while she's on the road. I expect to see lots of pictures of our Turkish Delight!
Congratulations! U of T is an awesome place to be!
Congratulations!!! Way to go!
Is UofT your first choice?
Thanks Lyds, for everything. You were my grad school guru!!
And thanks to you also, Erin. U of T was definitely my first choice, but I didn't think that I'd get in (because I know too many people who got rejected from U of T but got into Berkley, Harvard, etc.) so I applied to a whole bunch of other places as back-up. Spent about $1000 altogether (GRE, application fees, mailing costs) so now I'm poor...but happy. Yay!!
Good for you. This means you'll be local again! Oh, thanks for your comments on my blog, too.
Thank you, Mr. Geoff! And yes, the fact that the University of Toronto is located in Toronto is a major factor in my decission to go there. (Well, that and the fact that the ivy-covered buildings are gorgeous).
I miss my family and friends!
As we say in Western Canada, Yipee kai yai kai yo!!!!!! (We sure speak funny in the West)
You're such a hick. And considering that I spend most of time in Waterloo, I can spot them out easily. You just need a mullet.
My baby is coming back to TO. When I said that she was welcome at home she yelped: "Kill me now!". I pondered whether she was excited about coming home.
Hey man, it's not because I don't love you....okay, fine, that is why I don't want to move back home. Hehehe.
That and the mandatory 9:15 pm bedtime. I'm 22!
Just scanned back to this posting and enjoyed your excitement. You will work hard (very hard) and do well and (G-d wiling) we will all look forward to your blog posting "I think that I just got out of U of T, successfully"
Post a Comment