I just mentioned below the Dan Brown book that I read, Deception Point, that was mediocre. But what was excellent was a corny science joke that he had in it!
Q: Why are geologists such nasty, negative people?
A: Because they're always looking for faults!
Hehehehe, too good. Also, I was really surprised by how my mother reacted when I told her that I went to the West Bank...she didn't kill me! She wasn't thrilled, but didn't threaten to disown me. I guess she realizes that I'm a little too old and a little too far away to ground. When I asked her later if she told the news to my aunt, who is a lot more overprotective (meaning, loving) of her daughters, my mom said: "Are you kidding? She's just going to ask if I have any control at all over my idiot children!" Hehehe, sad, but true.
Wednesday, December 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment