But I'll try to make it up to y'all by including a couple jokes! These are compliments of the always wonderful (and sexy!) Greg, who said that he thought of me when he heard these really corny jokes. Thanks...I think.
1. The day that Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is the day that it starts making vacuum cleaners!
And my favourite:
2. Scientists always say that if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate!
Other than that, I don't have a ton to say. I've been trying to write an essay on Romantic poetry for the past week, with little success. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I just don't like Romantic poetry! I think it's Wordsworthless!! Oh, my wit.
And I think my History prof had a stroke or some type of seizure in class on Thursday. She was in the middle of a sentence, stopped, and for about 5 minutes, tried to speak, but couldn't, and just shook a little. Then, when it was done, she continued the class for another half hour, as if nothing had happened. Very scary. And unusual. Usually, in Canada, our profs are so boring that they induce seizures in us, the students. They don't get them themselves! But all kidding aside, I hope that she feels better. It was a very scary experience.
And that's basically it! Have a good week, everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment