Eeeeeeeeeks!!!!
Eeeeeeeeeks!!!!
Great news. Fabulous news. Proof of the existence of G-d news.
Earlier today, I was on the internet, planning for my massive Europe/Asia trip, and saw that Captain Picard is going to be in a West End play in London in February!!! Captain Picard!!!! (Or I think he usually likes to be called Patrick Stewart. Whatev.) Check out the link:
http://www.albemarle-london.com/lifeinthetheatre.html
I have a bit of a conflict, because I have a flight booked from London to Dublin two days before. But I'm thinking of skipping Ireland, because I can't miss this opportunity. My airplane ticket was super cheap and I would love to see Patrick Stewart. He's my favourite actor. I don't usually get excited by celebrities. I've met too many of them by working at concerts as security, and I've come to the conclusion that most of them are assholes. But this is different. It's Captain Picard!
Okay, so be honest with me. How pathetic would I be if I cancelled my trip to Ireland, just to see him in a play? Be honest, on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being Captain Picard (the epitome of coolness ) and 10 being one of those deranged Star Trek fans who dress up as a Klingon for conventions...how pathetic am I?
(And I apologize if I seem a little overenthusiastic and nerdy in this post. I haven't been getting very much sleep lately. I was up until 5 am this morning...watching Star Trek. Okay, I'll go now before I incriminate myself any further.)
Let me just say, once again: Eeeeeeeeks!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment