skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Bags of spices in Mahane Yehuda.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(29)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(65)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(4)
►
2006
(47)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(14)
▼
2005
(267)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(62)
▼
January
(64)
The program. And no, I am not going to frame it.
Me with my new friend, the bouncer. He regaled us...
Captain Picard!!! And Joshua Jackson too. But who ...
I needed proof that I was being a pathetic fan.
The mob outside waiting for Captain Picard and Jo...
Notes for the weekend
Captain Picard!
He baldly went where no man had gone before!
Leora is Lovin' London
Me in the British Museum, in front of the tablets ...
Me in front of the base of Big Ben. One of the (fe...
Big Ben, across the Thames.
Me by the Thames, with the London Eye (basically, ...
Transportation is a bitch in London. The tube is ...
The outside of the British Museum. This was my se...
In the British Museum: A figure of Actaoen geting...
Sucks to be this guy. This is called the boot, an...
O Captain, My Captain!
It's Captain Picard!!! Eeeeks!!! And I'm going t...
Me and da man, Charles Darwin! I wanted to climb u...
I went on a tour of the Darwin Centre, where they ...
One of the other explanations for: Why Are The Din...
This is under the sign: Why Are the Dinosaurs Ext...
No, I am not in a church. This is me in the beaut...
The Museum of Natural History in London. One of m...
I went to visit the Alexander Fleming Museum, even...
The beautiful Canadian flag in front of the Nation...
Jolly old England!
Leora in London
My Super-Massive and Super-Scary Trip
Just found this picture. This is me and The Mother...
I am sitting here in the campus computer lab tryin...
I got a Gush Katif calendar that I unfortunately ...
The nation may be with Gush Katif, but I sure 'ai...
Kfar Drom is totally surronded by Arab houses. I w...
The armoured vehicles of the army in Kfar Drom. W...
Me in front of the caravans of Kfar Drom in Gaza. ...
Gaza - Goodness Gracious!!
Happy birthday, Ilana!
Happy birthday, Fred!!!
What has been happening in Israel
One of my favourite things in the world. Eggplant...
As can be seen by the fact that I'm wearing sandle...
More fruit at the shuk. The green thing is called...
Tables full of things that are not good for Leora ...
Bags of spices in Mahane Yehuda.
Self-hating Jew?
Marianne and her Israeli boyfriend Moshe.
Jess, Lydia and me at Marianne's Christmas party.
Me and my wonderful and beautiful Norwegian friend...
Friends are leaving
My mom's new friends.
Me in the Dead Sea. It was cold. And salty.
Me on the balcony of our Eilat hotel.
My mom "raising the roof" of a 5000 year old house.
Again, me in the Ramon Crater. Or to be accurate, ...
Me in the Ramon Crater.
My mom with the super brave (and super cute) soldi...
Our absolutely adorable little Israeli relatives.
The Old City of Jerusalem.
Being the good Jews that we are, my mother and I w...
Israel is the land of milk and honey...and "Chips-...
Alone Again In Israel
Me and the very tall Oren in Ben Yehuda
►
2004
(135)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(101)
►
October
(2)
Labels
Travelling
(104)
nerd-a-rific
(50)
Are you there G-d it's me Leora
(40)
Canadian life
(34)
School
(29)
Yerushalaim
(27)
culture
(27)
Mommy Dearest
(20)
fantastic Fred
(20)
BFFs
(18)
Think I'm going to die
(18)
money money money
(18)
Profs
(12)
I'm so cool
(11)
drunkity drunk drunk
(6)
Little Leora
(5)
Fucking Commies
(4)
Grr
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment