Yesterday was my brother Fred's birthday, and today, no less importantly (though they argue over that) is the birthday of my wonderful sister Ilana!
Ilana is my uber-generous and loving older sister, and I am so excited, because in a few weeks I'll be visiting her in Paris. I have missed her so much. She is studying Drama Therapy (a combination of Drama and Psychology) at Concordia University in Montreal, but like me, decided to go on an academic exchange and is studying in France, where she had previously lived for several years.
Although I really hated Paris last time I was there, she is going to show me a new side of it. That includes sneaking into the underground catacombs and crawling over human bones. Yay! Ilana is the type of person who you can have fun with, no matter what you're doing. She's just awesome, and I absolutely adore her. In a few short weeks, I'll be seeing her. Happy birthday Ilanatchka!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment