I just came back from coffee with my wonderful friend Marianne and she gave me a CD full of pictures. We went touring around Israel together, to Haifa, Acre, Tiberias and Nazareth, plus we went to Egypt, so there are many pictures to put up, but I'll show some restraint. I'll only put up the ones that I look good in. And luckily, I'm not too photogenic.
Marianne is going back home to Norway for a visit soon, and when she gets back, I'll have already left Israel, so this was probably the last time that we will have seen each other, at least for now. It's a little depressing that I've been meeting such wonderful people here, and making great friends, but I may never see them again. I will definitely miss Marianne, with her sharp sense of humour, her insights on Israeli politics, and her loud, almost demonic laugh.
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment