skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, February 13, 2005
Me with my oh so fashionable band-aid. I was thinking of painting it black when I am in Germany, seeing as how the Hitler look used to be so popular there...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(29)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(65)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(4)
►
2006
(47)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(14)
▼
2005
(267)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(50)
▼
February
(62)
Tallinn - Boring Capital of the World
Change of plans ( because of the frigging Commies!!)
Luckily, I have changed Servas hosts so I am no lo...
I am standing in front of a church that was in Jac...
Berlin has a bear for each country, much like the ...
Is this the women's washroom, or is it the one wit...
The New Synagogue. It was destroyed by the Nazis,...
This used to be SS and Gestapo headquarters. It m...
This is the infamous Hotel Adlon, where Michael Ja...
Snow!!
The Reichstag, the government building. I saw pic...
This is the new Holocaust Memorial that is going t...
Me in front of one of the few remaining parts of t...
This university is one of the locations of the inf...
This is a church by Frederick the Great, the 18th ...
The Jewish Museum of Berlin is excellent, but a di...
Snow! This was the first time this year that I've...
Metro fun
Me after having climbed up the 5 story high ladder...
Me and Ilana. Like my bandaid? I still can't smi...
Catophiles hate it when people leave their garbage...
Paintings on the walls of the catacombs.
A bit surreal, but there are often street signs th...
People who sneak into the catacombs bring candles,...
On the way to sneak into the catacombs. We went t...
Crawling in the Catacombs
I saw Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon today in the ...
Achtung, baby, I´m in Berlin!
More books! Wish I knew how to switch the orienta...
This is one of the "beds" in Shakespeare and Compa...
Last time I was in Paris I stayed in this wonderfu...
I wish that I wasn't such an idiot and knew how to...
This ugly thing is the highly controversial glass ...
I love the churches! This is Notre Dame.
Me by the Seinne in Paris.
Even though Ariel Sharon encouraged French Jews to...
The merry-go-round by Hotel de Ville in Paris. Th...
The view from Ilana's apartment. Just in case she...
Me with my oh so fashionable band-aid. I was thin...
This craptastic picture does not probably show how...
Lovely Leora sat on a wall, Lovely Leora had a gre...
Okay, I don't know why I find this so funny, but I...
Delightful Dublin
The Atlantic Ocean. Next stop is Canada. In some...
Me
Who would have thought that Ireland had beaches?
The beautiful Cliffs of Mohar, which do not look s...
The official language of Ireland is Gaelic, and in...
It is not called the Emerald Island for nothing!
Barrels of whiskey in Locke's Distillary. Now I k...
Me and the tour bus that I was on for the south we...
Prison cells in Kilmainham Gaol in Dublin. This i...
I love getting my brother Fred the tackiest souven...
Everything is green in Ireland.
Barrels and barrels of beer outside a pub in Dubli...
Although I love my name, I have never been able to...
One of my favourite books when I was younger was c...
Dublin Castle
This was on the flight over to Dublin from London....
Me with my boy in the Science Museum of London.
Introduction to Ireland - this was taken at 7am in...
Off to Paris
►
January
(64)
►
2004
(135)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(101)
►
October
(2)
Labels
Travelling
(104)
nerd-a-rific
(50)
Are you there G-d it's me Leora
(40)
Canadian life
(34)
School
(29)
Yerushalaim
(27)
culture
(27)
Mommy Dearest
(20)
fantastic Fred
(20)
BFFs
(18)
Think I'm going to die
(18)
money money money
(18)
Profs
(12)
I'm so cool
(11)
drunkity drunk drunk
(6)
Little Leora
(5)
Fucking Commies
(4)
Grr
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment