Wow, only two weeks on the road, and I've already fallen seriously behind on my updates. On the bright side, I have lots to write about my time in Ireland, and a ton of pictures. But unfortunately, I don't have time to post it now. But I will. And soon! It's just that I've been having so much fun in Dublin and in the south west of Ireland that I didn't want to waste my time in an internet cafe.
Early tomorrow morning I'm off to Paris to visit my sister Ilana. And since I don't like Paris as a city very much, (I'm just going to visit my beautiful sister) I'll probably have more time to spend on the internet. Thus, I may even make a real update. Possibly even with pictures! So stay tuned.
Sunday, February 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment