He wears a geeky Timex watch. Isn't that crazy, who wears Timex watches anymore? My nerdy Hot Professor does, apparently! *Swoon*
Also, I was standing near him today, and saw that he's a good 3 inches shorter than me. So unfortunately, I won't be able to wear heels when we're together. But on the bright side, just like Mendel's pea plants, our children will be just the right height. I think it's "twue wuv". (Hey, if I'm going to crush like a pre-teen, then I may as well go all the way. Don't go judging.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You are a dork.
And I wore a Timex watch until it broke last year. They have the cool Datalink PDA watches
My dear, dear Avi, all I'm saying is that it's time for people over 10 to wear BigBoy watches. There are some things that are just not appropriate for adults. Some of my professors are in their 40s and still carry backpacks. That's just wrong.
I'm not surprised that Timex is coming out with more techie watches though, it seems like the type of brand that would appeal to computer geeks. They love their toys (no offense to the always wonderful David, of course, who wants a super-techie Acura with that computer-display thing that tells you were you are. I just think that it's so that men don't need to ask for directions. Aaah, cliches, gotta love them).
I used to have one of those cool Datalink watches. It was all ghetto, like 5 years ago. It was freaky how it transferred though. You held it up to the screen and it flashed a lot, and suddenly phone numbers were there.
It was tres cool.
Then I stopped wearing it and now it lies at the bottom of some drawer, all forgotten.
Now I sport a trendy Tissot :
http://www.tissot.ch/?mod_collection/id_touchscreen/fid_0001/ref_T33.1.588.51/action_show
I think it's both cool and gadgety and trendy at the same time. Is that a bigBoy watch? I think it is.
I never wore a watch until about a year ago. Parents bought me this one and it's stuck since.
I love my techie toys though. Definitely want a car with all the bells and whistles. It's gotta have bluetooth and have that cool feature where it answers your cell phone through the car speakers. How cool would that be! Apparently it can be a pain sometimes. It doesn't know when to stop, so I've heard my boss rant about how he'd get out of his car, walk 10 feet away and get a call, but the car still picks it up pipes the sound through the speakers. So it doesn't work all the time.
But still!!! So cool! :)
Yup, definitely sounds "tres cool"...
(Why me? Why me?!)
I love profs who still carry backpacks! I dunno why... I think it stems from having a really cute history teacher in highschool who also carried a backpack... I've just never gotten over it. *dreamy sigh*
Well whatever floats your boat, Erin. I just can't judge what anyone else finds attractive after I've admitted having a mad crush on my ultra-nerdy professor.
But I will say this: there is no need anymore for real adults to carry backpacks. There are so many alternatives, so it's not like making a choice between a briefcase and a backpack. There are those nifty messenger bags that look far more mature for every-day use.
Post a Comment