I love music videos. Really, I'm usually a philistine and can't appreciate "art"--paintings, sculpture, and modern poetry are all wasted on me. My main memories of Florence are just a jumble of identical-looking "Madonna and Child"s. But music videos are an art form that I do appreciate.
I was going to post a link to all my favourite videos, like Michael Jackson's "Thriller", Fatboy Slim's "Weapon of Choice", Dirty Vegas's "Days Go By", and now, Rammstein's "Amerika"....but really, the whole point of this post is to link to the awesomest of all the awesome music videos. Yes, it is David Hasselhoff. Prepare for coolness overload.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's it. My new goal in life is to make something like this for you. :)
Woohoo! And I'm glad that you agree that this is the coolest thing ever. I love how he was flying with the geese and jumping up with the Africans, and the little alien and angel girls. Overall, just awesome.
That was totally surreal. I absolutely loved it (especially since I was sitting in my Baycrest office after a long day). Bring on more.
I find that now, whenever I visit your blog, I get this song stuck in my head for a while.
Does anyone else notice that? Leora, Ms. Bereskin?
I think it's David Hasselhoff's voice that's haunting me.
One things for certain. I will never listen to this song the same way again.
Good! You should have it stuck in your head. It is awesomeness to the n'th degree.
Post a Comment