Hahaha, actually, we're both shomer negiah. We're not even standing beside each other in this picture, we just photoshopped it to look like we were touching.
We photoshopped it poorly too. You can see us overlapping a bit. It's not that our cheeks are touching, I'm just a bad Software Engineer (Who probably should be working right now)
Also! I object to your comment about us in public. We're clearly in Leora's room. That's not very public at all. :)
Well, I may as well consolidate the "Leora is slutty" comments, and post this here:
I was trying to pick an exercise class for this term, and I saw this. Dirty Dancing 101, how awesome is that?! I wonder if Patrick Swayze is the instructor. I am so uncoordinated and spazzy, but I think it would be a lot of fun. Too bad I have a class then. Maybe if I go to my professor and tell him that no one puts baby in the corner...
Oh, and I just found out that there are apartments along King Street in uptown Waterloo that have stripper poles! That would mean that I wouldn't even need to go to Phils anymore(aaah, see you tomorrow, my darling bar). Craziness.
5 comments:
Do you two ever button up in public?
Hahaha, actually, we're both shomer negiah. We're not even standing beside each other in this picture, we just photoshopped it to look like we were touching.
We photoshopped it poorly too. You can see us overlapping a bit. It's not that our cheeks are touching, I'm just a bad Software Engineer (Who probably should be working right now)
Also! I object to your comment about us in public. We're clearly in Leora's room. That's not very public at all. :)
Looks pretty public to me mate.
Well, I may as well consolidate the "Leora is slutty" comments, and post this here:
I was trying to pick an exercise class for this term, and I saw this. Dirty Dancing 101, how awesome is that?! I wonder if Patrick Swayze is the instructor. I am so uncoordinated and spazzy, but I think it would be a lot of fun. Too bad I have a class then. Maybe if I go to my professor and tell him that no one puts baby in the corner...
Oh, and I just found out that there are apartments along King Street in uptown Waterloo that have stripper poles! That would mean that I wouldn't even need to go to Phils anymore(aaah, see you tomorrow, my darling bar). Craziness.
Post a Comment