Saturday, February 11, 2006

Good-morning, USA!

My motto in life is "why pay for something when you can so easily get it for free? (A lot catchier than "treat others as you would like to be treated".) Anyway, since I don't own a television set and buying DVDs is against my religion, I've been watching a lot of shows online. Here, for your enjoyment, is one of my very favourite episodes of American Dad. Since it's streamed, not downloaded, it's not technically illegal, right? Right?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, that broke the monotony at work. ;-) Nah, I was working at the same time, so I'm not a slacker... much.

My other favourite ep is the "kissing will get you pregnant" episode. So good!

Anonymous said...

I guess it's better to avoid kissing on Valentine's day :-p

Leora said...

Haha, Erin, I haven't seen that one. I'll check it out! And I think that there was a Bollywood movie (with Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai) with that concept.

Anonymous, don't be worried on my behalf--my boyfriend is in another country now. :-( So unless miracles happen and one of my (many) crushes comes to Waterloo and declares their undying love and devotion to me...I'll be kissless on Valentine's Day.

Anonymous said...

Just to narrow it down, it's the one where the Dad is competing to become deacon, and the alien is in his reproductive phase.

Leora said...

Yay, I'm glad to see all this American Dad loving. It's such a great show!

Catherine, I don't think that I've seen that part (but it sounds familiar) and Erin, yes, I have seen that episode! But I saw it before my American Dad loving started (ironically, around the same time that I found out about a particular guest star....) Anyway, I liked it, but it grossed me out a bit. Because when Roger was lactating and putting his alien milk into the potato salad as the secret ingredient, I got a flashback to the gross-out scene in Van Wilder. Eww, eww, eww. I was just going to have breakfast, but I think that I've lost my appetite.