Saturday, February 04, 2006

Winter Wonderland Wishes


Okay friends, I've just heard that there's a winter storm alert and that the Waterloo region will get between 30 - 45 cm of snow this weekend, plus 2-4 cm of rain. Now as luck would have it, I have a midterm on Monday. So please, pray to whichever Higher Power you believe in, for school to be closed so that I don't have to write this blasted exam. Please!! Do it for the children.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

With great studying comes great responsibility!

Leora said...

I know, eh! That's precisely why I'm praying for a storm--my Biochem course isn't exactly great, so why should I be so responsible for it? Hahaha.

The prayers are working guys! We have lots of snow outside. Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

You can do it babe!
You can take all of my luck! Use it wisely though. :)

This will probably mean the Seahawks will lose the Superbowl though. They were kind of counting on my luck. I have a very high luck coefficient.

Leora said...

Go Seahawks!! I'm surprised my mom hasn't chimed in yet. She's a big football fan....

Hahaha, at least she pretends to be one, around Superbowl time.

Leora said...

Oooooh, you got the power, baby! (Maybe). I've just heard from my professor that there is no power in the entire RCH building so our midterm might be put off. We'll know by 5. In any case, I'll be ready if I do have to write it. But I am sooooo impressed by your "luck" skills.

And sorry about the Seahawks, but frankly, I needed your luck more.

Anonymous said...

My favorite web comic online posted a great great comic this morning.
I think it best represents me and last sunday.
So true

This link is only good for a couple of days, then you might have to go back through the archives.

Anonymous said...

I posted this comment once before, but Leora likes to censor me :) What happened to freedom of speech my dear?

Anyhow, As I was saying...
I think this comic best represents my feelings of the superbowl. Actually this comic best reflects me in general.
Penny-Arcade

Which by the way is one of the funniest comics ever. A lot of the humor is game based, but they have some truly great ones there.

They were actually mentioned in the Globe and Mail yesterday :) Not for their comic, but for a very fraudulent thing that seems to be happening on the web that they exposed.