Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sophie's nominated for a Juno!


My sexy, sassy, sweet and so very smart best friend Sophie just got nominated for a Juno!! I am so, so, so happy right now. No one deserves it more than her, she's worked so hard and I'm happy that people are appreciating everything that she's done. Yay!!

Oh, and for those of you who are hoping that my celebrity connection will visit this site and comment, then you'll be dissapointed. Neither Sophie, nor my other best friend Alona, visit my blog. They are horrible, horrible people. But I love them anyway! EEEEEKS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sophie!!! Congrats!
I hope you feel better :)

Anonymous said...

Yay Sophie!!! We are all really excited. I was so thrilled to hear the wonderful news. Then I went to the Juno nomination site and so the amazing company in which you appear. Kol Kavod. Baby Bear will be Sleepless in Seattle in her joy.

Anonymous said...

That's awsome sophie! congratulations!!!

Leora said...

Oh haha, we think we're so funny, don't we?

(Okay fine, I laughed. But it was only a chuckle!)