Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Changed my blog name

In case you haven't noticed, I changed the name of my blog because "Jerusalem of Gold" was a little outdated since I'm no longer in Jerusalem. And as can be seen by the fact that this is my first blog entry in two weeks, I'm always concerned about staying current.

Anywho, I picked "The Wandering Jew" because it is a literary allussion. Yes, I may be a Jew and I'm proud (Alona, get the Ashreinu reference?), but I'm not like Ezra who needs to talk about it all the time (that one's for you, Sam, Jess and Lydia). Anyway, I sort of like the new name. Except that if I may have to change it again when I come back to Canada. I'm not even sure if I'll continue updating it once I'm back. I'm a pretty boring person, and if I'm boring all of you when I'm doing all these awesome things, I shudder to think about what my blog entries will be like when I'm back home. I have a feeling that it would consist of more science jokes, updates on the Olson twins and accounts of what I had for dinner the night before. Thrilling.

No comments: