skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, March 11, 2005
Yup, roosters aren't the only wildlife on the streets of Mumbai. This is a goat. In a restaurant. And not roasted with a side of asparagus. India isn't exactly the most sanitary country.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(29)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(65)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(4)
►
2006
(47)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(14)
▼
2005
(267)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(17)
▼
March
(50)
Vishunu statue, Rishikesh. He's blue. (Daba-dee,...
A wild boar. Not to be confused with my brother Fr...
Rishikesh is gorgeous, and considering its surroun...
One of the monkeys on the way up to the Mensa Devi...
Monkey! It seems to be running away from me, and I...
Hindu temple in Haridwar, one of India's holiest c...
For the Indian festival Holi, where people colour ...
No kings live in the Red Fort anymore. The birds ...
Red Fort of Delhi.
The stunning and massive Red Fort of Delhi.
Hindu temple in Udaipur
The City Palace of Udaipur behind some other, newe...
Me in front of the Monsoon Palace.
Near Udaipur, in Rajastan, is the Monsoon Palace, ...
The view from the Monsoon Palace, Udaipur. I coud ...
Hey, hey, I saw some monkeys!
Money - beats the hell out of yoga!
Holi-moly, the holidays they have here!
Delhitful Delhi
Me in Udaipur City Palace.
Udaipur City Palace.
Udaipur City Palace.
Who needs washing machines when you have dhobi-wal...
This picture, in my opinion, totally incapsilates ...
Among other "treasures" in the Ahmedabad City Muse...
Krishna, who in my opinion, does not look so hairy.
Ahmedabad is not so bad!
To give or not to give
Yay to India's street food! This man makes fresh,...
This is me in the taxi, wearing my brand new India...
So unhealthy, but so, so good. I've decided to st...
The W.H. Smith of India. They don't have bookstore...
This is Mumbai Harbour which I got to see when my ...
Yup, roosters aren't the only wildlife on the stre...
When I first woke up in Mumbai to sound of rooster...
Bombay, Mumbai, Tom-aye-to, Tom-ahh-to
Due to my weak stomache, I've never had much of an...
Much of Mumbai (Bombay) is the ugly, ugly slums, b...
I only have about 3 pictures of India so far, beca...
Okay, only Erin is going to understand the coolnes...
My favourite picture of Darwin is when he is in hi...
I went on a pilgrimage to Downs House, Darwin's ho...
Me in London, in front of the famous Tower Bridge....
I cannot explain how much I hate this obsession wi...
This was a sign in an Estonian washroom. I have no...
Snow!! And ice!! I missed the cold, Canadian-like ...
Me in front of an old city wall arch and the Russi...
The old city in Tallinn, Estonia. As I said befor...
Bombay, baby!
Changed my blog name
►
February
(62)
►
January
(64)
►
2004
(135)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(101)
►
October
(2)
Labels
Travelling
(104)
nerd-a-rific
(50)
Are you there G-d it's me Leora
(40)
Canadian life
(34)
School
(29)
Yerushalaim
(27)
culture
(27)
Mommy Dearest
(20)
fantastic Fred
(20)
BFFs
(18)
Think I'm going to die
(18)
money money money
(18)
Profs
(12)
I'm so cool
(11)
drunkity drunk drunk
(6)
Little Leora
(5)
Fucking Commies
(4)
Grr
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment